Ann Thúy Nguyễn
She, Her, Hers
I work on telling the authentic story of CSSP and its mission. I coordinate and assist in the implementation of communications strategies and messaging to ensure CSSP’s work receives its due visibility.
I do this work because
I see every day as another opportunity to be more thoughtful and thorough about unveiling the truths of our communities.
I am most proud of
Utilizing my passions for multi-platform storytelling and sociological research to democratize stories and to aim for ensuring humanity in every narrative.
- Communications Associate, Alliance for Health Policy
- Production Assistant, Melissa Harris-Perry Productions
- Scholar, Elle.com, reporting on issues of race, gender, and culture
Education and Awards
- B.A. in sociology and studio art, Wake Forest University
- Distinguished Presidential Scholar in the Arts, awarded to students with exceptional talents in visual and performing arts
When the day is done
I take a deep breath, do some yoga, read poetry (most recently, by Ocean Vuong), and find time to call my friends.