She, Her, Hers
I support the Parent Leader Network and grantees of the U.S. Department of Education’s Promise Neighborhoods training and technical assistance.
I do this work because
I am passionate about ensuring BIPOC voices are heard, and they are included in decision-making processes that affect their communities.
I am most proud of
Assisting single parents in overcoming their educational barriers to graduate with a post-secondary degree and break the cycle of poverty in their family.
- Program Coordinator, GEAR UP-Temple University
- Academic Coach, ACHIEVEability
- Corps Members, City Year DC
Education and Awards
- M.A. in Educational Studies, Tufts University
- B.A. in Criminal Justice, University of Maryland, College Park
When the day is done
I am running after my daughter and mini Aussiedoodle, listening to true crime podcasts, and binge-watching shows with my partner.