I coordinate the design and implementation of community network-building strategies in DC public housing sites slated for mixed-income redevelopment. I am also a member of the Mixed-income Strategic Alliance team.
I do this work because
I believe in our collective power to spark community change.
I am most proud of
Being a part of an aspirational team that is reimagining what is possible in today’s divided communities.
- Project Coordinator, National Initiative on Mixed-income Communities
- Intern, Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing, PolicyLink
- Paralegal, Relman, Dane & Colfax
Education and Awards
- M.A. in City Planning, University of California, Berkeley
- B.A. in American Studies, Amherst College
When the day is done
I like to ride my bike around the city, play soccer, and cook with friends.