I work primarily on the Youth Thrive initiative, supporting the advancement of practices that utilize the Protective and Promotive Factors to help young people involved in the child welfare and juvenile justice systems to thrive.
I do this work because
I want all children, youth, and families to be successful.
I am most proud of
My New York State Office of Children and Family Services colleagues and I were recognized and received a Public Service Excellence award from the State Academy for Public Administration for streamlining and improving the lengthy and multifaceted NY State daycare licensing process.
- Executive Director, New York City Administration for Children’s Services
- New York State Excelsior Fellow, New York State Office of Children and Family Services
- Program Associate, Center for the Study of Social Policy
Education and Awards
- M.P.A., New York University Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service
- B.A., College of the Holy Cross
When the day is done
I go home to have riveting conversations with my toddler.