Project Director, Prenatal—Three Initiative
I direct our Prenatal to Three Initiative, which is aimed at increasing the number of young children on track for kindergarten by age three. I support communities in their efforts to provide pregnant women and young children with high quality, accessible health services, family support, and early childhood education.
I do this work because
I believe that today’s babies are tomorrow’s workforce. It’s our job to help each one reach their full human potential.
I am most proud of
Providing mentoring to young adults on career and professional development.
- Senior Policy Analyst, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Administration for Children and Families
- Senior Program Associate, American Public Human Services Association
- Zero to Three: National Center for Infants, Toddlers & Families
Education and Awards
- M.A. in Child Development, Tufts University
- B.S. in Psychology, Boston College
When the day is done
I am tired! But I am always energized to end my day with reading my sons a bedtime story.