Rhiannon A. Reeves
I work to advance our policy agenda with a focus on early childhood systems, anti-poverty, and racial equity.
I am most proud of
My decision to leave my home state to pursue a career in public policy in our nation’s capital.
- Research Assistant, Center for Law and Social Policy
- Membership and Advocacy Coordinator, SisterSong
Education and Awards
- Currently pursuing M.S.W. at Columbia University
- B.A. in African American Studies with a minor in Sociology, Georgia State University
When the day is done
I enjoying spending time with family and friends making baked goods from scratch.
- Strengthening Families Networking Webinar: January 2017
- 20 Years of TANF: Opportunities to Better Support Families Facing Multiple Barriers
- Promoting Healthy Outcomes for Young Children and Their Families: Implications of Proposals to Restrict Medicaid, Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), and the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Approach to Finalizing CCDF State Plans for FY 2016-2018