Sarah A. Morrison
Director, Learning & Evidence
I lead our efforts to stay current, focused on results, and continuously learn what works to improve outcomes for children, families, and communities. I look for ways CSSP and its partners can share this knowledge with communities, policymakers, and practitioners.
I do this work because
I am optimistic—I believe we can achieve more equitable outcomes for all by being constantly humble, curious, and constantly learning and sharing.
I am most proud of
Having not stopped growing. I have continued to learn from others and build skills throughout my career.
- Senior Evaluator, Income Security Issue Area, Government Accountability Office
- Manager, Management Consulting Group, Public Sector Practice, Arthur Young & Company
- Public Opinion Pollster, Project Development Specialist, Lecturer, University of Missouri, Public Administration
Education and Awards
- M.A., School of Social Service Administration, University of Chicago
- B.A., Mount Holyoke College
When the day is done
I like to retreat and recharge as a couch potato, reader of historical mystery novels, global trekker with my husband, or doting grandmother.
- Placing Equity Concerns at the Center of Knowledge Development
- Practice Guide for Connecticut DCF Caseworkers Serving Infants, Toddlers, and Young Children
- Expectant and Parenting Youth: Inaugural Webinar
- Creating Opportunities for Expectant and Parenting Youth: A Co-Parenting Approach
- Strenghtening Families Networking Webinar: August 2016
- The Institutional Analysis: Uncovering Pathways to Improving Public Systems and Interventions for Children and Families
- A Practice Framework for Delivering Services to Families in Supportive Housing