She, Her, Hers
I am a member of the Systems Change team, working with states and other stakeholders to help reform child welfare systems. By providing evidence-based resources and technical assistance on best practices, our team guides states to make their child welfare systems more equitable and improve outcomes for the children, youth, and families they serve.
I do this work because
I believe in centering those with lived experiences and using data to create equitable systems that allow every child to thrive in a safe and healthy environment.
I am most proud of
My previous work centered on uplifting the voices of people with lived child welfare experience on beneficial services and practices as Massachusetts implements the Family First Prevention Services Act.
- AmeriCorps Legal Advocate, Massachusetts Law Reform Institute
- Child Defender Fellow, the Children’s Defense Fund
- Education Program Coordinator, Refugee and Immigrant Self-Empowerment (RISE)
Education and Awards
- MPP, Children, Youth, and Families, The Heller School for Social Policy and Management at Brandeis University
- B.A. History, State University of New York at Geneseo
When the day is done
I enjoy singing show tunes to my cat, Socks, as I test out new recipes for my friends and family to try.