Program & Research Assistant
I work to promote early childhood development by studying how different systems support young children and their families. Currently, I am supporting an initiative that explores the use of Medicaid for pediatric care transformation and an evaluation project of a multi-community initiative to advance policy, narrative change, and transformation. I have researched how early childhood systems use data and metrics to drive change, and how pediatric spaces and intervention and prevention programs can support healthy social emotional development. I also support the Early Childhood Learning and Innovation Network (EC-LINC) by coordinating communication materials and learning activities.
I do this work because
I am dedicated to promoting positive outcomes for young children and their families and raising the importance of the early childhood field.
I am most proud of
Immersing myself into this work and becoming a knowledgeable and reliant team member.
- Intern, The Aspen Institute
- Development Intern, American Association of University Women
- Mentor/Tutor, DC Reads
Education and Awards
- B.A. in Justice and Peace and Economics, Georgetown University
When the day is done
I love going to events around the city, meeting up with friends for a drink, or going home and spending time with my roommates and our dog.
- Early Relational Health National Survey: What We’re Learning From the Field
- Fostering Social and Emotional Health through Pediatric Primary Care: Common Threads to Transform Everyday Practice and Systems
- Fostering Social and Emotional Health through Pediatric Primary Care: Common Threads to Transform Everyday Practice and Systems—Executive Summary