Executive Vice President
She, Her, Hers
I oversee our work in systems reform which focuses on changing child welfare, juvenile justice, and youth homelessness policy and practice. I also lead our Youth Thrive Initiative which works to support youth-serving systems and agencies in applying advances in adolescent development to transform policies, training, and services so all young people have the opportunity to succeed.
I do this work because
I deeply believe that everything should be done to ensure that children, youth, and families receive the support they need within their own communities so that they never need to enter child welfare or juvenile justice systems. For those who must interact with these agencies, they must be able to receive the help they need not only to survive but to thrive.
I am most proud of
That our Youth Thrive work is helping change the narrative about, and the services, policies, practices, and outcomes for, young people involved in foster care, juvenile justice, and those who have experienced or are at risk of homelessness.
- Director of the Children’s Program, Edna McConnell Clark Foundation
- Section Chief, Bureau of Children, Youth and Families WI Department of Health and Social Services
- Co-Director, Client Advocacy Program, Division of Mental Health
Education and Awards
- M.S.S.W in Social Work, University of Wisconsin
- B.A., Hofstra University
- Recipient of the LEAD Award from Women in Philanthropy, for contributions advancing child welfare and domestic violence practice and policy
When the day is done
I love spending time with family and friends, traveling, and exercising.