Senior Vice President and CFO
She, Her, Hers
I lead the finance, grants management, human resources, operations, administration, meetings, and information technology functions. As a senior member of the leadership team, I provide strategic direction and oversight to the organization.
I do this work because
I want to help achieve equity in America by creating a just and fair society in which all can participate, prosper, and reach their full potential.
I am most proud of
How CSSP has grown and adapted during the 15 plus years that I have been here.
- Director, CFO Services Group, McQuade Brennan, LLP
- Director, Finance and Administration, American Osteopathic Healthcare Association
- Manager, McQuade Brennan, LLP
Education and Awards
- B.S. in Accounting, University of Maryland, College Park
- Certified Public Accountant
When the day is done
You will find me spending time with family and friends at the beach or on a cruise.