My work focuses on helping communities and leaders increase their capacity to better achieve results and address racial equity through leadership development, training, technical assistance, and coaching.
I do this work because
I believe in the capacity of every individual to be a transformative leader and make a contribution to improving the lives of others to achieve a more racially, economically, and socially just society.
I am most proud of
Leading the technical assistance and partnering with residents and community leaders on multiple national community change initiatives to build their capacity to act on disparities in order to achieve more equitable results for children and families.
- Principal, Gallion & Associates
- Associate/Senior Associate, Center for the Study of Social Policy
- Program Associate, National Civic League
Education and Awards
- B.A. in Law and Society, American University
- A.M. in Social Service Administration, University of Chicago
- Transformative Leadership for Social Change, Maryland Institute for Integrative Health
- Results Count™ Advanced Practitioner, Annie E. Casey Foundation
When the day is done
You can find me spending time with family and our two amazing dogs, listening to music, working out at my local gym, or hanging out in the kitchen experimenting with new recipe ideas. If you can’t find me, it’s because I am off on another travel adventure.