Senior Program Analyst
I primarily work on Youth Thrive, CSSP’s Framework and Initiative for changing policy and practice to improve results for older children, adolescents, and young adults.
I do this work because
I am committed to helping young adults in child welfare have successful lives regardless of where they started and what their circumstances are.
I am most proud of
Building and leading the work of the NJ Department of Children and Families (DCF) Youth Council, made up of young people with lived experience.
- Youth Programming Advisor, NJ Department of Children and Families, State Government
- Policy Analyst, Foster Club, Non-Profit
- Youth Advisory Network Coordinator, Acenda Integrated Health, Non-Profit
Education and Awards
- MSW, Rutgers University Graduate School of Social Work
- BA in Social Work, Rutgers University
- Child Welfare League of America Champion for Children Award, awarded for exceptional commitment to supporting children and families who are vulnerable and advancing the field of child welfare.
When the day is done
I enjoy running long distance races and creating content for my crafting and DIY business.