Senior Associate & Project Director, DULCE
She, Her, Hers
I direct DULCE, a pediatric care approach. Through collaborative efforts with early childhood, health and legal systems, DULCE seeks to transform the way families with infants experience the delivery of supports and services.
I do this work because
I am inspired by the strength and resilience of recent migrants. Being the daughter of immigrants, I have witnessed my family’s navigation of health and social service systems and hope to contribute in making such systems more equitable.
I am most proud of
Leading the development of a new peer network and learning group at The Health Management Academy for diversity and inclusion executive leaders at the largest health systems nationally.
- Senior Director, The Health Management Academy
- Research Assistant, Community Outreach, UC San Diego Moore’s Cancer Center
- Graduate Student Intern, UC San Diego, Department of Family & Preventive Medicine
Education and Awards
- Executive Certificate in Strategic Diversity & Inclusion Management, Georgetown University
- M.P.H. in Epidemiology & Biostatistics, San Diego State University
- B.S. in Biology, UC Irvine
When the day is done
I enjoy EVERYTHING that is the performing arts! I Iove going to ballets and seeing shows at local theaters.