Senior Program Analyst
She, Her, Hers
My work focuses on building the capacity and leadership skills of leaders and staff in state and local government agencies, philanthropy, public systems, and community-based organizations to implement strategies that advance racial justice through their work.
I do this work because
The people these organizations serve, and employ deserve it.
I am most proud of
Serving as a thought partner, providing technical assistance/coaching, and training to organizations to help them build equitable policies, practices, and resource flows as well as healthy cohesive cultures that support all people in being optimally healthy and well.
- Program Manager, Sexual Health Initiatives for Teens (SHIFTNC)
- Healthy Parks and Places Manager, Safe Routes Partnership
- Project Manager, Healthy Places By Design
- Project Manager, North Carolina Division of Public Health
- Public Health Prevention Services Fellow, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
Education and Awards
- MPH in Health Education/Health Promotion, Morehouse School of Medicine
- BS in Biology, Spelman College
- Delta Omega Honorary Society in Public Health
- Morehouse School of Medicine Community Service Award
- Metro Atlanta Red Cross: Special Citation for Exceptional Services
When the day is done
You can find me connecting with my loved ones, decluttering, organizing, and taking naps.