He, Him, His
With the board and leadership team, I lead CSSP as we strive to accomplish our mission: to build a racially, economically, and socially just society in which all children and families thrive.
I do this work because
I do this work to make the world a fairer, more just place; to make the path richer and fuller for every child and young person; and to give back some of what I’ve received from the many people who’ve lifted me, generously and selflessly.
I am most proud of
Playing a part in creating CSSP as the team of caring, creative, committed people it is today.
- Director, Community Change Initiatives, Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Director, Social Services Administration, Maryland Department of Human Resources, State of Maryland
Education and Awards
- M.A., School of Social Services Administration, University of Chicago
- B.A., Yale University
When the day is done
I enjoy spending time with family and friends and exploring the canyons and mesas of Northern New Mexico.
- Toward Health and Racial Equity: Findings and Lessons from Building Healthy Communities—Executive Summary
- Toward Health and Racial Equity: Findings and Lessons from Building Healthy Communities
- Placing Equity Concerns at the Center of Knowledge Development
- Why Neighborhood Revitalization is Everyone’s Concern
- Changing Course: Improving Outcomes for African American Males in Child Welfare Systems
- Better Evidence for Decision-Makers
- Better Evidence for Decision-Makers: Emerging Pathways
- An Evidence Framework to Improve Results
- Expanding the Evidence Universe: Doing Better By Knowing More