Senior Program Analyst
I work as a member of the Systems Change team. Through technical assistance and support, I help to provide guidance to states as they work to create more trauma-informed and equitable system to better impact the children and families they serve.
I do this work because
Too many in our society are harmed by the same social systems that should exist to empower and help them live healthy and safe lives with their families.
I am most proud of
My previous work and advocacy around parental substance use, trauma, and mental health relative to child welfare removals and FFPSA.
- Assistant Director of Child and Family Services, A Second Chance, Inc
- Outpatient Therapist, TRAC Services for Families
- Mental Health Therapist, Pittsburgh Mercy
Education and Awards
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Pennsylvania State Board of Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Professional Counselors
- M.S.W, University of Pittsburgh School of Social Work
- B.A. in Psychology, Washington and Jefferson College
When the day is done
I love to spend time relaxing and enjoying the outdoors with my family and friends.