She, Her, Hers
I work with child welfare systems that are making changes to improve their practices and outcomes for children and families they serve, typically as a result of litigation. I work with a team to collect and analyze data, meet with child welfare leaders and staff, engage with stakeholders, and produce reports.
I do this work because
Children and families have a right to better outcomes.
I am most proud of
When our work with systems results in improvements to policy or practice (and outcomes!).
- Child Advocate Attorney, Council for Children’s Rights
- Intern, Office of the Child’s Representative and Rocky Mountain Children’s Law Center
- Intern, Public Defender’s Office in St. Louis and Family and Juvenile Drug Court in Providence
Education and Awards
- M.S.W., University of Denver
- J.D., University of Denver
- Licensed attorney, DC Bar
- Child Welfare Law Specialist, certified by National Association of Counsel for Children
When the day is done
I am an adventurous baker, occasional half marathoner, enthusiastic aunt, and dog lover.