Last Tuesday, April 17th, CSSP hosted a symposium focused on the intersection of evidence and equity. This daylong conversation was designed to explore the relationship between evidence and achieving more equitable outcomes while also recognizing often overlooked evidence necessary for advancing equity.
We were thrilled to bring several great minds from the field together to discuss this critical notion of centering equity in the conversation about evidence. Joining us for the discussions were:
- Jara Dean-Coffey, Luminare Group
- Shiree Teng, Independent Consultant
- Tatiana Warren-Jones, Bon Secours Community Works
- Bill Wright, Center for Outcomes Research and Education
- Tom Kelly, The Hawaii Community Foundation
- Cheryl Grills, Loyola Marymount University
- Anthony Bryk, Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching, Friends of Evidence
Follow our series of blogs that explore #Evidence4Equity here.
Sarah Morrison is the director of learning and evidence at CSSP.