Strengthening Families is being broadly used in states to reframe prevention efforts and engage partners who previously did not see themselves as having a role to play in child abuse and neglect prevention.
- Implementation Strategies in States (2020)
- Strengthening Families Self-Assessment for Community-Based Programs
- Strengthening Families and Other Prevention Initiatives:
- Strengthening Families and Essentials for Childhood
- Strengthening Families and Relationship and Marriage Education
- Selecting a Family Support & Strengthening Program Assessment Tool: An Overview for Program Leaders and Funders
Family strengthening and support programs have a variety of tools to choose between when it comes to self-assessment and quality improvement. CSSP, FRIENDS Resource Center, and the National Family Support Network partnered to develop this guide and additional materials to help programs and funders select the right tool for their purposes.