Immigrant and Refugee Policy Fellow
I use an equity lens to analyze the impact that immigration policies have on immigrant and refugee families and communities.
I do this work because
As the daughter of refugees, I know first-hand the struggles low-income families face in accessing resources and navigating complex systems of care. This is what inspires me to commit to advocating for policies that will better serve families and communities.
I am most proud of
Having engaged and introduced hundreds of community leaders to federal policy advocacy.
- Community Relations Director, Minnesota Department of Human Services
- Senior Fellow, Frontline Solutions
- Advisor, White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders
- Senior Policy Analyst, Center for Law and Social Policy
Education and Awards
- M.S.W., University of Michigan
- B.A., University of St. Thomas
When the day is done
I go home to spend quality time with my boys.