Sectors within the system are coordinated to provide seamless services, support quality improvement, and avoid duplication
- 2.1 FAMILY ASSESSMENT: Level at which service providers understand the full range of family strengths and needs
- 2.2 SYSTEM NAVIGATION: Level at which the system helps connect families to the services and supports they need
- 2.3 WORKING TOGETHER: Level at which the sectors work together when multiple service providers are involved with the same family
- 2.4 USING DATA: Level at which system stakeholders use data, both for improved service coordination at the case level and to support planning and quality improvement at the system level
- 2.5 CAPACITY BUILDING: Level at which the system supports professional development and organizational capacity building
Return to Early Childhood System Performance Assessment Toolkit.