Young children and families receive services and supports to meet universal and identified needs.
- 1.1 EARLY PRENATAL CARE: Percentage of pregnant women receiving early prenatal care
- 1.2 MATERNAL DEPRESSION
- 1.2.1 SCREENING: Percentage of pregnant and postpartum women
- 1.2.2 CONNECTION TO SERVICES: Percentage of pregnant and postpartum women connected to mental health services when indicated
- 1.3 CHILD DEVELOPMENT
- 1.3.1 SCREENING: Percentage of young children who have received a standardized developmental screening
- 1.3.2 CONNECTION TO SERVICES: Percentage of young children with identified concerns who are connected to services
- 1.3.3 EARLY IDENTIFICATION: Percentage of children needing selected special education services in kindergarten who were not identified and connected to services prior to kindergarten
- 1.4 EARLY CARE AND EDUCATION: Percentage of infants, toddlers, and preschool age children with access to early childhood care and education services
- 1.5 HOME VISITING: Percentage of families with young children with access to home visiting services
Return to Early Childhood System Performance Assessment Toolkit.