Arthur Fidel Argomaniz
Senior Program Analyst
He, Him, His
View Arthur’s condensed bio here.
I currently serve as the Project Manager for the Parent Leader Network, support work to increase racial equity and parent engagement with First 5 Orange County, and work with several national parent advisory and leadership groups. I previously served on the Partnership Support Team for First 5 LA’s Best Start placed-based initiative and was part of the monitoring team for the Humboldt County, California child welfare system in meeting their system change goals. I also manage CSSP’s Los Angeles office.
I do this work because
Families and communities are the experts—this is amplified when they have a voice in systems building and decision making.
I am most proud of
Supporting the annual Healing Communities Conference, bringing native and indigenous healers and teachers to share and build with the community.
- Youth Advocate/Case Manager for the South LA YouthBuild Program – Coalition for Responsible Community Development
- Co-Founder, Director of Strategic Partnerships and Circle Keeper – IBRP Consulting
Education and Awards
- A.A. in Liberal Arts, Rio Hondo College
- B.A. in Sociology with a minor in Chicano Studies, University of Southern California
- Founding Member of Campus and Community United, a student-led partner of the UNIDAD campaign to fight gentrification in the neighborhoods surrounding USC main campus in South Central LA and health science campus in Lincoln Heights.
- Steering Committee Member, Trauma Informed LA, an all-volunteer, grassroots organization working to foster resilient communities in Los Angeles.
- Conference Planning Committee Member, Healing Communities Collaborative, focused on uplifting native and indigenous healing practices in community work.
When the day is done
I love coming home to my family—my beautiful high school sweetheart, three wonderful children and our red husky.