She, Her, Hers
View Jessica’s condensed bio here.
I oversee internal and external communications strategy, with the goal of making sure our mission, messages, and resources are as well-known, widespread, and broadly used as possible.
I do this work because
I believe in the fundamental good of all people, and especially in supporting children and youth so that they have everything they need to become whoever they want to be in life.
I am most proud of
Creating large-scale social good campaigns that are both creative and drive community change.
- Director, Communications and Editorial Content, The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy (now Power to Decide)
- Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications, National Home Infusion Association
Education and Awards
- M.A in Strategic Communications and Digital Strategy, the University of Oklahoma (in progress)
- B.A. in Communications and Political Science, Wake Forest University
- Population Institute Global Media Award, Best Social Media Campaign, #ThxBirthControl
When the day is done
I love to hang out with my family, read as much about Tudor England as I can, and indulge in my guilty pleasure of binge-watching any and every reality TV show I can find.