As a nation, we are confronting a public health emergency and a looming economic crisis; our response to this crisis will take the measure of who we are as a nation. We must take immediate action to protect the health and well-being of all families. CSSP is working tirelessly to create resources designed to give a voice to children, youth, and families at most risk during this crisis. This clearinghouse is a collection of all of our resources to date.
For more information, please email us at communications@CSSP.org.
- Paid Leave for All: COVID-19 demonstrates why we need paid medical and caregiving leave—
and why it should be structured as a linked social insurance and public assistance program
- Economic Security in Good Times and Bad: COVID-19 Demonstrates Why We Need a Child Allowance
- COVID-19: Our Response Must Protect the Health and Well-Being of All Children, Youth, and Families
- Supporting Foundational Relationships during the Coronavirus Pandemic: An Opportunity for HOPE, David Willis, MD, April 1, 2020
- Transgender Day of Visibility in a Time of Social Distancing and Staying Indoors, E Feinman, March 31, 2020
- All Together: Responding to the Crisis, Joan Lombardi, March 20, 2020